Snooker & Billiards Ireland announced last week the 2022 SBI Snooker Award went to Connie O Sullivan from Kilarney for his services to Snooker. On Saturday the 28th of May, SBI Chairman Dylan Rees presented the award to Connie O Sullivan for all his hard work throughout the years with the All Ireland Club Championships and work in Munster Snooker.
The other Award winners were;
- SBI award for Servies to Snooker – Connie O Sullivan
- SBI Referee of the year award – Steven Foster
- SBI Player’s player of the year – Rodney Goggins
- SBI Club of year award – St John’s Limerick
- SBI Hall of Fame – Ken Doherty
- SBI Coach of year award – Paul Keighery from Ballinasloe
Congratulations to Connie O Sullivan and thank you for your Snooker promotion throughout the years from all at SBI.