The Republic of Ireland Billiards & Snooker Association have just announced details of the RIBSA Golf Day in support of Disability Snooker to be held on Saturday the 24th of August in the beautiful Beaufort Golf Club Killarney from 12 Noon til 2pm
Tee Box Sponsorship would be deeply appreciated at €50 per tee. The end result will see RIBSA holding the first ever National Championship for Disability Snooker
It promises to be a fantastic day and all RIBSA members are requested to get involved in the day either by playing or sponsoring a tee box to help make a successful day.
- Teams of Two Players at €100 per team, includes round of golf, goodie bag and food on return.
- GUI Handicaps plus Non-GUI Players limit 20 handicaps.
- 18 Holes, Nearest the Pin, Longest Drive, Prizes and Raffle.
- Fun Format 1 to score on all the holes, two to score on the Par 5’s
- Fantastic Accommodation Prices
- Great Craic:
If you need more information contact Dylan Rees on 087 9724773 or Derek Kiely on 0877132587