SBI are holding a fundraising golf classic and we are hoping our member clubs and members will get behind the venture and make it a huge success. We have ambitious plans for the association, raising standards for all within our membership and beyond, in order to help fulfil these ambitions we are looking to run some successful fundraisers to help meet our goals.
The continued support from clubs and members will undoubtedly contribute to making the golf classic an outstanding success.
All details for the event is outlined below:
- Date of golf classic: Friday July 15th
- Venue of golf classic: Birr Golf Club. from 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Format of golf: A team will consist of 2 golfers, with the best score from the 2 recorded at each hole.
- Cost for 2-person team is €100 (or €50 per person)
- We will have prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the GUI section.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the non-GUI section.
- Nearest the pin, etc etc.
- Tee-box sponsorship is also available, and sponsoring a tee-box costs €100
- tee-box signs for €50 are also available.
Golf Tee Time booking through:
Con o Sullivan——087-2833343
Tim o Sullivan——-087-9273694
If each club could target getting 4 golfers (ie: 2 x 2-person teams) and 2 x tee-box sponsors, it would go a long way to making this fundraiser the success it needs to be.
Clubs that support this golf fundraiser will be acknowledged, and all sponsors post event will receive an official thank you letter and photo of their team/sign from the day.
Thanking you in advance