On Sunday 19th of February SBI held the third Under 21 event of the season was played in SBI HQ. The No.1 seed James O’ Connell from Cork made it three in a row to take the title when he beat Joe Shannon from Longford in a great final 3 frames to 0 in a high quality match.
- James O Connell 3-0 David Farrelly
- Jack O Brien 1-3 Oisin Bateman
- Ben Du Bois 2 – Max Kennedy
- Joe Shannon 3-2 Aaron Smith
- James O Connell 3 -1 Oisin Bateman
- Max Kennedy 0-3 Joe Shannon
- James O Connell 3-0 Joe Shannon
Tournament High Break was 33 by Joe Shannon. SBI would like to thank all the players for entering and to Referee Conor Doyle for refereeing and TD on the day in making it a great day of junior Irish snooker.
SBI wish all the players playing in next months European Championships in Malta good luck.