Snooker & Billiards Ireland announced the new calendar of events last week with events in all categories and age levels to suit everyone from September til June.
All members need to pay their membership as it runs from September to September each year. Only players with a valid SBI membership will be able to access the online system and will be eligible to enter our events.
Click here to buy your membership now!
The following memberships are available for the 2022/23 season
- Family – €40.00
- 21 and over – €25.00
- 16-20 yrs old – €20.00
- Under 16 – €10.00
- One Day/Event – €10.00
- Referee – €32.00
- Coach – €25.00
- 1 – 4 Snooker Table €25.00
- 5 or more tables €45.00
HOW TO BUY MEMBERSHIP
All memberships are be available to purchase via https://crm.sbireland.ie/
- Players will have to first pay SBI registration / membership or Renewal their membership and register for the new season.
- When you register, you will be asked to create a username and password.
- You will only be allowed to enter an event if log in and use this username and password.
- You can reset your own password and there is also a support form on the system for members to complete and I.T. will follow up to resolve any major issues.
- A Membership Renewal Form Tab is now available.
- If you are a new member you can create a new account.
- Select your chosen membership type from and follow the on-screen instructions for payment
- You will not be permitted to enter events prior to payment being made.
REGARDING RANKINGS – IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT PLAYERS ONLY USE ONE EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE SYSTEM AS THE RANKINGS ARE AUTOMATICALY DONE THROUGH THE SYSTEM AND WILL NOT WORK IF YOU USE TWO EMAILS
CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having problems to enter or register