Lloyd Myers completed the Irish intermediate billiards double when he won the National Intermediate Billiards 150up championship on Sunday 24th October at Celbridge Snooker Club as Lloyd Myers claimed a remarkable double to add the 150up title along with his long-up title he won the previous Sunday in the Intermediate grade.
In the final he saw off the challenge of Borris in Ossory’s Joe Doheny by 3 frames to 1 after a long day of competitive billiards which featured nine players in the 150up format.
• Tommy Murphy 2 – 0 John Kehoe
• Aonghus McAnally 1 – 2 Lloyd Myers
• Liam Byrne 1 – 2 Tommy Murphy
• Robert McCrum 0 – 2 Joe Doheny
• Jason Dowling 2 – 1 Anthony O’Flaherty
• Lloyd Myers 2 – 0 Tommy Murphy
• Joe Doheny 2 – 1 Jason Dowling
• Lloyd Myers 3 – 1 Joe Doheny
SBI would once more like to thank tournament director Liam Byrne for running the event and Celbridge Snooker Club for hosting the tournament on the day.