Our Snooker & Billiards Ireland Men’s Snooker players are competing in the 2021 European Men/Mixed Snooker Championships here in Portugal this week. The Group Draw and Schedule has been made by the EBSA. Brendan O Donoghue, Greg Casey, Stephen Bateman and Daniel O Regan are flying the Irish Flag in this event.
You can also follow each players results and fixture below:
Once the group matches are all finished, the knockouts will begin, with the winner of the European Championship winning a 2yr pro ticket on the Main Tour – CLICK DRAW
For all the latest news on all the EBSA events click www.ebsa.tv
There will be 9 separate events this year with the European U-18, U-21, Men’s, Masters, 6red and Ladies Singles Championships along with Men’s, Masters and Ladies Team Championships held this year in Portugal.
- U-18 Championship: Noel Gleeson, Alex Currid, Aaron Smith, Lewis Casserly
- U-21 Championship: Ross Bulman, Mark Gleeson, James O Connell, Aaron Goldrick.
- Six Red: Greg Casey & Brendan O Donoghue
- Men’s Championship: Brendan O Donoghue, Greg Casey, Stephen Bateman and Daniel O Regan
- Masters Championship: Frank Sarsfield, John O Sullivan, Dylan Rees, Mark Tuite.
- Men’s Team Championship: Brendan O Donoghue & Greg Casey – Stephen Bateman & Daniel O Regan.
- Masters Team Championship: Frank Sarsfield & Mark Tuite – John O Sullivan & Dylan Rees.