Dane Daly Mulpeter from Darcy McGees SC Dublin won the 2020 Challenge Grand Final with 3 frames to 2 victory over Adrian Morrissey from Liam Mellows SC Wexford on the 7th of March in Newbridge CYMS in Co. Kildare.
- Adrian Morrissey 2-0 James Higgins
- Liam Brady W/O Dane O Donoghue
- Jason Keogh W/O James O Connell
- Ivor Fitzpatrick 2-0 Ollie Martyn
- Alex Currid 0 v 2 Liam Brady
- Adrian Morrissey v Adrian Doran N/S
- Dane Daly 2-1 v Jason Keogh
- Ivor Fitzpatrick 2 Paddy Brady 1
- Liam Brady 2-3 Adrian Morrissey
- Dane Daly 3-1 Ivor Fitzpatrick
- Adrian Morrissey 2-3 Dane Daly
RIBSA would like to thank Newbridge CYMS for hosting the event and thank all the players on making it an exciting event with the best Challenge Tour players playing against each other for the title.