RIBSA Masters player Mark Tuite brave run ended this morning in the Q-Finals in this years IBSF World Snooker Championships today in the Starlight Resort Hotel in Antalya, Turkey.
Mark started poorly in his Q-Final today against Alok Kumar from India as his opponent won the two opening frames to lead 0-2 but back fought the former European Champion to level the match at 2-2.
He then built up a good lead in the fifth frame only to see his Indian opponent clear up to steal it on the black. Mark never got going in the next and lost the match 2 frames to 4.
RIBSA congratulate all the RIBSA players on their performances in this years IBSF World Championships in Turkey. Well done lads!!!
Last 64 of Men’s
- Ross Bulman was beaten by No. 9 Seed – Pankaj Advani from India 0-4
- Daniel O Regan was beaten by Ivan Kakovskii from Russia 1-4
- Noel Landers was beaten by No. 3 seed – Kritsanut Lertsattayathorn from Thailand 1-4
Last 48 of Masters
- Shane beat Enkhtuvshin Bat-Ochir from Mongola 3-1
- Anthony lost to Johny Moermans from Belgium 0-3
Last 32 of Masters
- Shane Gorman was beaten 0-4 by No.1 seed Cai Jian Zhong from China
- No.10 seed Mark Tuite beat Alun Squire from Wales 4-1
Last 16 of Masters
- Mark Tuite beat Abdul Mutalieb from South Africa 4-2
Q-Finals of Masters
- Mark Tuite was beaten 2-4 by Alok Kumar from India
Click Full information on the Men’s, Ladies and Masters Championships. Click below on the Irish players name for all his groups match results
- Men’s Championship – Group Stages
- Masters Championships – Group Stages
You can follow all the latest news on the www.ibsf.info web site Come On Team Ireland !!!!!!