The 2018 Home Internationals Senior, Masters Under 21, Under 16’s and Billiards are being played in the Northern Snooker Centre in Leeds from the 10th – 17th of August.
The Men’s and Masters events will begin on Friday at 7pm on the 10th of August and the Under 21 and Under 16’s events will begin at 6pm on Monday the 13th of August.
The Home Internationals Senior and Masters Championships will be played from the 10th – 13th while the Under 21 and Under 16 will played from the 13th -16th of August with the Billiards on the 16th & 17th.
- Michael Judge 2. Rodney Goggins 3. Brendan O Donoghue 4. Greg Casey
- John O Sullivan 2. George O Hara 3. Dylan Rees 4. Stephen Walsh
Under 21 Team
- Aaron Hill 2. Noel Landers 3. Ross Bulman 4. Ronan Whyte
Under 16 Team
- Ryan McGuirk 2. Jack Sheridan 3. Leone Crowley 4. Patrick Daly
- Ronda Sheldreck & Leah Brady
- Lloyd Myers, 2. Aonghus McAnally, 3. John Kehoe and Team Manager Brendan Devlin