The last 16 round of the Republic of Ireland Billiards & Snooker Association Senior Snooker Championships was played tonight at 5pm & 7pm in the Ivy Rooms Snooker Club in Carlow.
There was a number of great games with Michael Judge, TJ Dowling, Johnny Connors, Rodney Goggins, David Morris, John Torpey, Greg Casey and Ross Bulman all Qualifying for the Q-Finals tomorrow morning at 10am.
Michael Judge still holds the current high break with a 119 Break, other centuries are 106 by Ross Bulman with 106 and 100 by David Morris.
Q-FINAL LINE UP
- Michael Judge V Johnny Connors
- David Morris V TJ Dowling
- Rodney Goggins V Greg Casey
- Ross Bulman V John Torpey
The last 16 Results:
- Michael Judge 4-2 David Cassidy
- Johnny Connors 4-1 Aidan Devenney
- David Morris 4-3 Noel Landers
- Philip O Connor 1-4 TJ Dowling
- Rodney Goggins 4-2 Joe Delaney
- Philip Browne 2-4 Greg Casey
- Aaron Hill 3-4 Ross Bulman
- Ryan Cronin 2-4 John Torpey
This year the guaranteed prize fund will be €2,600.00 and it promises to be an exciting finale to the season.
The Championship Q-Finals will be played on Saturday 12th at 10am. The Semi Final will be played at 6pm and Final will be played on Sunday the 13th of May in the Ivy Rooms SC.
Live Streaming is available to watch live from Carlow in case you cannot be in Ivy Rooms as it promises to be an exciting finale to the season to find the 2018 Senior Champion.
Players Dress Code for RIBSA Finals Weekend. The dress code is dark shoes, dark one coloured trousers (no jeans), one coloured shirt buttoned at the wrist and waistcoat. Bow-Tie and Waistcoats must be worn for all matches. National Waistcoats are not permissible.
- More Information email RIBSA firstname.lastname@example.org